Then I got home and was so busy I forgot to cry.
Life's little ironies. The thing is I'm kind of numb right now... feel like I don't have time to worry about such things. But it's a good test of how I recover and keep my priorities in order. I HAVE to be more focused.
I'm feeling strangely, weirdly, cheerful. I guess Truth hasn't set in yet. It might, sooner or later. But I kind of don't even realize it yet.
All in all... I'm happy. A good day. Caught up with a friend I haven't talked to for a while... realized the whole daoing thing is in a way, just a matter of circumstance and is no one's fault. Just that no one wants to show that they actually care too much... more than what seems politically correct. Pride. *shakes head* Gets in the way of so many things. Glad I actually initiated things for once... for a while I was so sick of getting things screwed up I gave up being the active party for some time. Had nice chats with people... really should appreciate many people much, much more.
For once, was actually happy being me. Even for the tiniest fraction of a second.
Saw the good side of someone I normally don't like. And I felt bad for judging said person. Who am I to judge anyone anyway? Especially when they are willing to put up with me despite the crap I give them...
Sat through an econs lecture and actually understood what was going on... at least things are looking a little brighter.
Now I really should get back to the Project Work evaluation I was supposed to be doing before Hui Ling has my head. (sorry, Hui Ling... slacking away. Back to work!)
And learn to stand on my own two feet. I'm the one living this life, and I'm living it based on myself... not anyone else.
8:05 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

