But in a way it's a test, I guess. It will make me stronger. I have to stand on my own... and don't go around clinging on to others to make myself happy.
To get back to the point... Etude (the annual band concert) was a reasonable success... think the audience might have fallen asleep halfway through but they woke up after we played An American in Paris. The whole thing feels like a big rush... technical rehearsals, soundchecks, bolting down dinner, changing... it's all in a blur now. But it was fun... after the initial scary entrance that is. I've never really performed officially before... so it was quite an experience, I must say. All I can say is... I wonder how we're going to survive without our seniors... there'll be like no sound left... I mean like 2 horns, no tubas... the list goes on...
Anyway most of the band people came to my house after that for party... quite jia lat because I think a lot of people slept even less than me, if at all... mad card players... people snoring on the couch... people who couldn't stop eating (thanks, Shuhui ;)), people going for strolls at 3 am in the morning... telling ghost stories... sigh I'm really going to miss the seniors... they've been a wonderful bunch... both extremely talented and good people... anyway they finally left not too long ago... kinda depressing after all the preparations for the concert... have been having band prac every day for like the last few weeks... and now it's back to normal life... *Sigh* to do all the work I've neglected... die liao...
So now I'm sitting in a pile not knowing where to start or what to do... with the possibility of something horrible hanging in the back of my mind... I have to stop worrying because it's certainly not more important than my work... truly pathetic.
Back to work back to work... don't think about it.
I'll find out on Monday, anyway.
8:58 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

