I'm following the schedule of my revision relatively ok, but then again it's only the beginning and haven't actually gone all out. Feel as though I'm too relaxed right now and should just start doing tomorrow's work. One of my classmates actually finished studying Physics and is half-way through Chem. Crazy idiot. I think I'm like the last to start really mugging. But I guess the pressure from peers is good... otherwise I doubt I would start studying at all. I feel like I'm floating on some barrier between two destinations, neither here nor there. In more ways than one.
Just found out that Huixin's sister is going for the integrated programme and is coming to NJ next year... she's in like Sec 2 now. It'll be nice to see her... though the whole IP thing still doesn't really go down well with me. I just hate changes. Just when things are already changing so rapidly you don't know what to hold on to anymore... there come more changes. Hooray. I like this description in Feeling Sorry For Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty, a crappy but extremely hilarious book:
One character comments:
It's like I've been catching this bus all year and things keep changing... Everyday I'm there in the same seat and all around me other people's llives are taking all these twists and loops like a ribbon dancer at the Olympics.
To which her friend replies:
It's quite common to be sitting on a bus and feeling like the bus is standing still while the trees and letter boxes slide on past the windows. But you're normally WRONG if you think that, because in fact you're sliding along the road and the post boxes are just standing there.
Hmm... relative velocity perhaps? ;)
9:37 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

