What I have learned: Don't fret if you can't be everything. But don't use it as an excuse to be less than what you have the potential to be. Be the best that you can. Don't hold back or become disillusioned. I am sick of making excuses for myself. And comparing myself to others. All those "she/he didn't do so I don't have to" or "why can't I be more like her/him"... gotta live my own life.
Mugging wise... not doing too badly. I suppose. But I think next week will be downhill all the way. I mean the only time of the day I can study properly is the morning. Don't think I have successfully studied anything during night hours. Haiz. Guess I will have to force myself to do so... there's just no other way...
Recently discovered a new route in my neighbourhood- like going for evening walks with Ning after sitting around staring at notes the whole day. I'm lucky to live in such a nice neighbourhood. Many chio houses to gawk at- all charming in their own individual way. Some huge bungalow types that I wouldn't mind staying in. I like the fact that the houses are of the relatively old sort. The new kind nowadays all look exactly the same and have tiny gardens. Claustrophobic, I am.
Songs of the moment: Goodnight L.A. by Counting Crows and Numb by Linkin Park.
...And it's a dangerous time
For a heart on a wire...
..All I want to do is to be more like me
And be less like you...
9:16 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

