Haha just remembered what one of my Sunday school teachers said when asked to comment about life: "It's like a soap opera- way too drama and way too long." ;) Cracked me up there.
Hmm... Set some goals for the hols.
1) Learn how to cook. Like, properly. It's like an embarassment to be female and not know such an important skill... not that it's all right for males to not know how to cook... just I remembered one Joe Millionare episode (that was the only episode I ever watched. I swear.) where the girl in question was supposed to prepare dinner with that Evan guy... and she completely did not know how to cook... I was so embarassed watching it... she kind of mixed up the different food items... and her excuse? "All my old boyfriends cooked for me." Like uh... no matter how true that show is... they probably were acting anyway... but it still horrifies me...
2) Exercise more. That has been on my goals list for like umpteen years and never got fulfilled. Bleah. Don't really care so much about losing weight... just want to keep fit.
3) Practise my trumpet skills... there is a lot of room for major improvement... my lip slurs suck completely and it's supposed to be basic. Then there's like a concert and band fest and a lot of things coming up... must reallly improve my sound.
Yeesh thinking so much when I really should be thinking about PROMOS.
Better get back to it right now.
8:01 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

