I took it home, and my mum helped me to tighten the hook properly to ensure that it didn't fall off.
As time went on, I found the way the keychain looked on the handphone rather jarring. Too flossy- not really me. I didn't really like the idea of putting something on my handphone anymore- unnecessary and it kind of got in the way. But I left it there- hey I bought it, might as well use it right? But I didn't really bother to notice it or ensure the hook was tight. I knew it was there, but I never really cared much about it. I subconsciously thought that it would fall off sometime or another, the way I just let it hang carelessly outside my pouch. Surprisingly, it held. I would look and feel amazed that it was still there.
Then one day, I took my pouch to the canteen as always to buy lunch. When I got back to the band room, I realized the keychain had fallen off.
The funny thing was, I didn't feel sad about it, not even in the least. I didn't even bother looking for it. In fact, I think I was subconsciously glad that it fell off.
Haven't recovered it since. But somehow I think my handphone looks better.
10:06 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

