After that went to Bugis with Sihui! Must thank her for suggesting it... had a really good time. Though I'm not really the shoppy type there were so many things to see... really ying1 you3 jing4 you3. (I hope I got that right. Haven't had much to do with the chinese language for some time.) We walked around until almost 5 without even realizing it. Want to go back again 'cos we didn't actually manage to cover the whole area 'cos we stopped at almost every shop... zai man. Managed to get new earrings finally. Very hard to find unique ones after a while! A lot of clothes but all damn ex. Blah. Oh well at least I'm encouraged not to waste money. Really broke already even though all I bought was two pairs of earrings and an eraser refill. Ridiculous. (Oh yup. I forgot all about the inconsequential matter of FOOD.)
Feel quite happy and satisfied at the moment. Actually tried to act studious and read my Ideal Gases notes just now 'cos I think we'll be going through tutorial and fell asleep after one page. Oh well. At least I found an excellent way to cure insomnia.
I hope they show the correct Daria episode today. :)
8:35 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

