Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Yup and so promos are almost over. Just have econs mcq and case study tomorrow and I'LL BE DONE. Actually I'm already kind of done... blogging when I should be catching up on the little I studied for the essay paper. Oh well. It's going to be busy busy busy all the way after this... but at least it'll be a nice kind of busy. Isn't PW positively delightful in comparison to mugging? I am sure that I'm going to be made to drop Chem. Kind of regret taking it... perhaps should have taken an odd combi since I'm neither an Arts nor a Science person. No point saying that now. Shall see after the results are released. :/
Tomorrow it'll be shopping and other materialistic indulgences with Ning. Yay! Shall go buy the Matchbox 20 cd and nobly try to salvage the severely declining record industry.
7:01 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------