Wednesday, November 12, 2003
PW is over!!! I know I completely screwed up my Q&A... kind repeated everything I said in the presentation word for word, and when I finished my examiner (my GP teacher, hooray) gave me this really hairy eye-ball look- obviously my answer sucked- so I just racked my brains and said the next thing that came to mind. Bleurgh. Don't think I can face him anymore. Wei Bin's and Si Hui's groups did really well though- they were so darn eloquent! (I still can imagine Taffy talking about, like, 5 points when he was asked his question) Congrats you guys! Then found out that band prac was cancelled, so went to go buy Mel's family's presents. (Mel found out you're not coming back this year so we can't go Bugis :( So all ya presents are from there! I really really can't wait to see you!) Got a nice and practical pouch too :)
Okay got to go and finish copying my Chem notes.
7:53 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------