Friday, November 14, 2003
Think I've been slacking way too much... looking over my stuff and I realized that there is actually quite a bit of homework. Oh darn. Tried to fix my scrapbook so I could put in the neoprint I took yesterday with the s13 gals but it spoilt
again ... getting kind of annoying. Oh well. Yesterday went out with the class gals. Had a good time with them! Ate a lot... I am such a pig. It was fun... all the way with Serene eating countless Beard Papa cream puffs, Si Hui getting annoyed 'cos we walked too fast, gawking at all the lovely things and balking at the prices and general uselessness (one being the nice colourful umbrellas at Bugis! I mean my family doesn't really buy umbrellas. Most of the ones we have are like, free gifts or something.), pigging out at Mos Burger. Hope to organize a sleepover during the hols!
Don't know whether I should go for the class chalet next week. My class, is, sadly, rather segregated. Not to mention the chalet is on the same days as the make-up lectures. Suppose I'll just turn up during the barbecue and eat all the food or something.
Dinner time. Then it'll be another night band prac... hopefully I can muster up some enthusiasm for catching up on work tomorrow.
5:32 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------