Anyway life isn't that bad 'cos I don't think I have to drop subject after all. I'm shocked actually. I was already expecting to drop chem and kind of shut myself off from it. Guess I'll have to spend my hols catching up on that or I'll really be dead next year. Won't be surprised if I got a U or something for it.
The turnout in school yesterday was truly pathetic. Was generally planning to be a good girl and stay the whole day but in the end got influenced to skip econs tutorial and pe when I realized that no one was going to turn up. Ended up at the Bishan swimming pool with Shuhui and PK more suntanning than swimming. But I frankly think it was more beneficial than going through case study.
Gotta go... and spend the rest of the weekend with a nice bright orange file.
11:23 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

