Why am I always so moody? One second I feel postively murderous, then I feel like smashing things against the wall and out of the window. Want to rip and tear everything I see. Then I just want to bury myself somewhere and stay there forever.
zi xiang ku zi xiang ku zi xiang ku
Then I hate myself for being so hell self-absorbed. I mean there are people who have it worse than I do right? I hate being so vulnerable. I hate being such an attention-seeking prat. Who am I to hate people like that? Aren't I like that too?
At least I didn't do too badly for my promos. It's a give and take really. A (maths), D (econs), O (physics), and F (chem). Screwed up sciences. Now I'm really torn whether I should drop chem. I actually just planned to retain 4 subs... then I talked to my mum and she actually told me to consider dropping something. I really dunno... on one hand I want to keep 4 subs 'cos I'm worried 3 subs will limit my opportunities later... but then again my chem is really really the pits... not to mention I will definitely not be having a science career in the future. Haiz. Guess I'll try and seek advice from teachers tomorrow.
I have to acquire thicker skin. Along the lines of elephant hide.
10:08 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

