bla

.

and it was me. :)

 

Saturday, December 20, 2003

I saw Daddy hitting Santa Claus
On the head with my brolly last night
He was very angry just because
He doesn't like the colours red and white...


Hmm... haven't blogged for a long time. Looking at my last entry like super backdated leh. Ha.

Went to watch the Return of the King today! As Ning would describe it, am suffering a bit from post-LOTR depression. It was really fantastic, by far the best of the trilogy... I mean the other two I felt were nice, but I didn't really enjoy them. ROTK was something else altogether. It wasn't just the magnificent battle scenes... I particularly liked the portrayal of the strength of relationships between the characters. (The rest of this paragraph is a LITTLE bit spoilerish... so read at your own risk!) And hobbits rule! Orlando Bloom is so like hua1 ping2 in this one... haha... But this particular installment focused a lot on the hobbits I guess. Was crying a lot during the film 'cos it was so touching! Like the part when Pippin was taken away by Gandalf... and he didn't know he wasn't going to see Merry for a long time... I actually was sniffing when Sam told Frodo that "(he) couldn't carry the ring for (him), but (he) could carry (him)". Sounds quite corny when I type it but if you watch it you'll know what I mean. Wah lao eh. Feel very bad for laughing and calling them gay at the end of the FOTR. It's just the friendships that steal the show.

After that was going to buy some shirt I needed... was walking in Paragon with Ning and saw James Lye in Baker's Inn... think Diana Ser also... talking to some people and looking very serious. Hmm...

Then at night went to watch Huixin singing at the Fullerton Hotel... stupid la... got quite lost 'cos we walked there from City Hall... then raining some more. When we reached there we thought we got the wrong place 'cos there was no sign or anything that they were going to perform... walked around then all we saw were signs that said something like "the wedding of Terence and Margaret"... got quite freaked 'cos the place is damn posh and we were walking around there like idiots... walked to One Fullerton instead and it was even more empty... CMI la. We decided to walk back to the hotel and then they were standing there liao. Wanted to throw my umbrella at the conductor man. Oh well. At least the singing was nice. When they finished and we were waiting for Huixin to come out there was some function downstairs... some dinner and dance... and there were a people wearing flashy costumes walking around. And a lot of people were smoking. IN the air-conditioned hotel. Me and Ning thought we were going to die of lung cancer... the whole hotel smelled of smoke k. Huixin came out and we talked a bit... then got sent home by her parents. Was talking to her sister in the car... she's coming to the IP programme next year... said quite xian. And that the main college people don't like them. Ah well. We shall see next year.

Haven't done my holiday homework yet. Don't even know what there is. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what we have to do for econs. Oh well. I hope this means that no one will do it. :)

Been quite a nice holiday I guess. Adelaide was very pretty... Mel your house is my dream house... really! Can't wait to walk around your neighbourhood again, and this time must walk all the way to the end k... Not to mention the terrific weather... want to go to the beach again... *Sigh*

Have a bit of a headache and I feel queasy. Blah... guess I'll be off to bed now. Good night!


10:55 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fool on the Hill
.shuang han.
"a woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him to find her"
This Evidence Congealing
july 2003| august 2003| september 2003| october 2003| november 2003| december 2003| january 2004| february 2004| march 2004| april 2004| may 2004| june 2004| july 2004| august 2004| september 2004| october 2004| november 2004| december 2004| january 2005| february 2005| march 2005| april 2005| may 2005| june 2005| july 2005| august 2005| september 2005| october 2005| november 2005| december 2005| january 2006| february 2006| march 2006| april 2006| may 2006| june 2006| july 2006| august 2006| september 2006| october 2006| november 2006| december 2006| january 2007| february 2007 | march 2007 | april 2007 | may 2007 | june 2007 | july 2007 | august 2007 | september 2007 | october 2007 | november 2007 | december 2007 | january 2008 | february 2008 | march 2008 | april 2008 | may 2008 | june 2008 | july 2008 |

Miracle People
alaska| baofei| evangeline| hui ling| jiaxuan| jinhan| michelia| ning| shu-wen| siti| smu ccc| wei wei| yvonne

Me, But All You, But Still Me
fangirl}
wander}
Bring Me Some Beauty
everystudent.com| naked i @ smu| life hacks| study hacks| crunchyroll| jason mraz| pajiba| movie trailers| fredflare| the sartorialist|

Come Together

image courtesy of EMI records
lyrics courtesy of adam duritz|lennon & mccartney
brushes credit to 77words
template design (c)s-han 2005