bla

.

and it was me. :)

 

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I worry
I weigh three times my body
I worry
I throw my fear around
But this morning
There's a calm I can't explain
The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain

By the time I recognize this moment
This moment will be gone
But I will bend the light pretending
That it somehow lingered on

And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will pay no mind
Well it won't and it won't because it can't
It just can't
(It's not supposed to)

Was there a second of time I looked around?
Did I sail through or drop my anchor down?
Was anything enough to kiss the ground
And say I'm here now?
And she is here now

So much wasted in the afternoon
So much sacred in the month of June
How 'bout you?

And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will wait to find
That it won't and it won't and it won't
And I will pay no mind
Worried bout no rainy weather
And I will waste no time
Remaining in our lives together

-- John Mayer, Clarity

I apologize for just posting lots of lyrics... lazy excuse for blogging huh? All I know now is that I am sick and tired of organic chem. Can't do any of the questions I got from my tuition teacher. And yet I think it's really time to move on to other subjects 'cos it's likely I'm going to fail chem anyway.

Hope everyone is having a nice life. Let's try to keep at it...


8:33 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fool on the Hill
.shuang han.
"a woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him to find her"
This Evidence Congealing
july 2003| august 2003| september 2003| october 2003| november 2003| december 2003| january 2004| february 2004| march 2004| april 2004| may 2004| june 2004| july 2004| august 2004| september 2004| october 2004| november 2004| december 2004| january 2005| february 2005| march 2005| april 2005| may 2005| june 2005| july 2005| august 2005| september 2005| october 2005| november 2005| december 2005| january 2006| february 2006| march 2006| april 2006| may 2006| june 2006| july 2006| august 2006| september 2006| october 2006| november 2006| december 2006| january 2007| february 2007 | march 2007 | april 2007 | may 2007 | june 2007 | july 2007 | august 2007 | september 2007 | october 2007 | november 2007 | december 2007 | january 2008 | february 2008 | march 2008 | april 2008 | may 2008 | june 2008 | july 2008 |

Miracle People
alaska| baofei| evangeline| hui ling| jiaxuan| jinhan| michelia| ning| shu-wen| siti| smu ccc| wei wei| yvonne

Me, But All You, But Still Me
fangirl}
wander}
Bring Me Some Beauty
everystudent.com| naked i @ smu| life hacks| study hacks| crunchyroll| jason mraz| pajiba| movie trailers| fredflare| the sartorialist|

Come Together

image courtesy of EMI records
lyrics courtesy of adam duritz|lennon & mccartney
brushes credit to 77words
template design (c)s-han 2005