I'm trying to download Nostradamus at the same time... it's really a great song but the downloading's rather unsuccessful. I do hope it's the correct one. Can never get sick of hearing the flute solo. One part that one of my juniors finds "hobbitish" :) 3 of my juniors are leaving. Really going to miss them... Charmaine playing LOTR for me, and imitating the finding of the ring in this really toot way... she and Michelle playing Beauty and the Beast every single morning... and Revathi, who's actually willing to leave her bf behind *sigh* Why do they have to be so smart? I just wish them all the best in HC and RJ...
Stayed in school hoping to do homework, and just winded up crapping with Baofei and Hui Ling in the classroom. Then Hui Ling left for her S paper and me and Baofei just talked about some stuff... dunno lah, we just came to the conclusion that we like people in like polar opposite ways, and I think that her way is a lot more practical and fun too. Then we drew this really stupid comic... story by me, drawing by her... I'm laughing thinking about it now... sometimes I just can't believe I'm 18 this year... I think I have the mindset of a 14 or 15 year old.
Can't wait for CTs to be over. SAKAE!!! (I do hope the spelling's right!)
And I really really hope Ming Yong recovers from her, hopefully, temporary moody phase... MY, if you're reading this, I really hope you can tell us what's wrong. Everyone's worried about you yar?
For now, I just wish everyone the most important thing right now- time management. All the best!
8:56 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

