Heaven from hell,
Blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.
-- Pink Floyd
Haven't updated for sometime... yup concert over... still lagging. Still in that kind of mood. Friday was a great day. Rescued me from the week of usual blahs. Really enjoyed myself :) Thanks to Si Hui and Baofei... Wei Bin... for coming to support! And to my section mates... we haven't got much time left!!! Let's appreciate what time we have left together k!
Why is it that sometimes I feel like I have a lot of things to say, and once I come online, I'm at a loss for words? It's just like everything seems so trivial. OH well.
Watched The Hours last night with my sister and all I can say is ???. (Yes, font not available in Windows XP, Baofei.) It's interesting, certainly, and I'm starting to really like Ed Harris as an actor, he always turns up in movies I happen to watch and he's always excellent... but I don't see what it's trying to get at. Ning says the book is a lot better, and clearer.
And I'm dying to watch
Shrek 2!
HARRY POTTER!
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind :)
I don't think I've spent so much on movies in my entire life as this year...
By the way Baofei, I saw something about Facing Window (that new Johnny Depp film, like I'm sure you didn't know that) on TV Mobile just now. It looks spiffy!
And who's ever not in the mood for more pictures?
7:40 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

