Monday, June 28, 2004
I had a really funny dream last night... like all aspects of my life all mish-mashed into one? Dunno what was going on... think there was some sort of orientation thing, and that both seniors and juniors were there, like JC had 3 years or something... not to mention it took place in the NJ hall but when you walked out it turned into St Nicks?! I remember walking with Baofei (?!) like around my pri 5 classroom area... looking down at the grandstand... then SC was next to St. Nicks... walked through some dark tunnel shortcut to get there. Sat in the hall laughing at dunno what with my sister, one junior(that was you Valerie) and a girl from my GP class... Our seniors were putting up some (really bad) concert, the kind on CNY... I still remember saying oh no we have to do that next year! Then some people walked in... then another of my juniors (Mabel) said the guy behind you is very shuai... then I turned around and it was one of her real life good friends... Valerie can you guess who it was?!
Anyway that's just really lame.
Yesterday went shopping with Ning before having this dinner with Malaysian relatives. Almost bought this shirt but decided it was too Sat Night Fever. Ning bought a (ridiculously short) denim skirt that I'm never going to borrow. Ok it's not that bad, but I doubt I'll borrow it anyway. Haha. Then the dinner was huge... the Baked Alaska was cool :)
Have to go for GP in a few hours. I'm so sick of studying. Mel, I just want to be lying on Glenelg beach right now...
All the best and we can start planning activities for our meagre 3 day break!
10:19 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------