Was blardy pissed off just now about something I couldn't do anything about. Then took out my Chem Energetics revision and saw this quote at the end:
"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter"
Sorry that's pretty lame to quote something on a Chem worksheet... sorry lah... but I do feel somewhat better now.
Today's the day that the J2s officially stepped down from band. Feel quite moody. I mean I'm glad I can be late for school now. But I just have a really empty feeling inside. I'm going to miss my section :(
especially Shun Yu's crappiness,
Swee Yan acting all huffy,
gossiping with Valerie
teasing/bullying Mabel
quashing Jasmine's over-sized ego.
Anyone who was willing to lend a listening ear to my whining.
Watching soccer during sectionals
Buying presents (I really had fun that day btw. Let's have an outing again when we're freer okay? Even just dinner or something.)
Good old Nostradamus.
*sigh*
Looking forward to V-night! Valerie (and Mabel if you're reading this), must dress up
until very chio okay? Cannot let your seniors down!
8:19 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

