Monday, July 05, 2004
Redecorated my room with Ning this morning. Now it's covered with a large assortment of LOTR screenshots in the middle, a section dedicated to Jude Law on the left side of the wall,drips of Ning's poetry with Love Actually screenshots filling in the gaps and Adam Duritz lording over it all. We're quite pleased with our work. :) Bah, it's back to school tomorrow and I haven't touched a single bit of tutorials though I've been mentally telling myself to do so... just been having an on-going movie marathon. Watched White Oleander yesterday, finally. Wasn't Ingrid supposed to be a poet, not an artist? Aside from that, Michelle Pfeffier was great. (How do you spell her name?) Saw Cold Mountain the day before that again, and I still like it. It's not a perfect movie, but it has it's good points and decent ending. Crazy/beautiful has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. "Shattered" by Remy Zero is really U2ish! It's stuck in my head right now.
From you one look
Just one look and everything is shattered
From you one word,
Towers burn and fall, fall, fall
7:07 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------