Woohoo! Please remind me that there's still the A-levels. But for now, I'm happy.
Saved! has made it to cinemas, though slapped with a pretty laughable M-18 rating after all the she-bang about it being detrimental to our religious values. Um, it stars Mandy Moore? Oh well. I'm just glad that I'll be 18 next month so they'll PROBABLY let me in. I hope they do. It'll be ridiculous if they don't. Can't wait to see it!
Went out after econs to celebrate Baofei's extra belated bday. The Marche's at Suntec has a really nice atmosphere! Was trying to learn decorating tips from it so I can decorate my house next time. So we just stuffed ourselves and gave Baoz her card and cake. And headed outside to eat it. (Since we were told curtly that we would have to pay and extra 20 dollars to eat in within the premises.) Yup so it was basically most of my class wandering around the corridor outside Marche's eating cake out of stolen napkins with posh shops surrounding us. Quite an amusing sight, really. [Yes, pics are up!]
Oh, Jeff Buckley's on VH1. And he's got a really lovely unique voice! Dang Mel, why do you have such good taste in music?! Haha. And did you know John Mayer was touring with Counting Crows in the US? Argh!
10:59 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

