Saw "Saved!" today! It's a sweet and meaningful film, no matter what a lot of people think. I do like that *overused* quote though: "Why would God make us so different if He wanted us to be all the same?" Actually teared at some parts. Not the greatest of scripts, but the cast is great and they do have chemistry. Go catch it when it's still showing, it only has limited screening at Cathay.
Ning is obsessed with Garden State and she's influencing me too. Do check out the trailer! It has been called "a film that defines a generation." It's so exciting! Really hope that it's released here.
Supposedly Jude Law is in no less than six films this fall. I certainly don't see that. (Except for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, of which I am extremely apprehensive and don't think I should waste my money on, even if it IS Jude Law.) Am awaitng
1. I Heart Huckabees
2. Closer
3. Alfie
4. The Aviator
'Tis a world of plastic people.
9:21 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

