Ushered at the Avril Lavigne concert. I was most excited when Pug Jelly popped out as the opening act when none of us knew they were going to be there. Sadly, the cute Japanese guitarist was at the opposite end of the stage from where I was posted. So i couldn't see him too well. Bah. Haha.
But I was quite impressed with Avril- her live singing has definitely improved and she did a good and true performance of I'm With You. Liked the last part when she swopped places with her band members, and played the drums while one of her band members sang. And the grand piano and stuff. She didn't banter with the audience much, if at all, but at least her concert was short and sweet so we managed to catch the last few buses home.
I watched Turn Left Turn Right [finally] on TV yesterday and was laughing non-stop. I myself do believe in the theory of everyone having an "other half" that they spend their lives looking for, but that show was still damn funny. I mean how can two people be so blur? I think it would be pretty disastrous if the two of them really got married. They probably would forget to go for their wedding. And though that Polish poem is nice it would be a lot nicer if they didn't repeat it 50,000 times, as though they were afraid we would forget it. And it's a pity 'cos the idea is good but it wasn't executed well. Anyway, Takeshi Kaneshiro IS as cute as a cartoon character!
Counting Down
9 days to freedom
1 month [approx.] to a Real Vacation
102 days to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
VCDs to borrow
Nightmare Before Christmas
Criminal[!!!]
Jerry Maguire
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Adaptation
Matchstick Men
Maria Full of Grace
City of God
Almost Famous
Hotel Rwanda
9:04 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

