Feeling slightly frazzled as I have the feeling there's a lot of things to do... after a good 20 days away.
Anyway I've had a GREAT time. In summary, Los Angeles/Orange County is flat and dreamy and has garnered my new love for palm trees, New York is a madhouse which I absolutely hated at first 'cos the people were rude, smoked and honked their damn car horns way too much and probably like to fight a lot [judging by the police sirens one can hear every couple minutes, and the large number of NYPD cars around the city] but grew to love eventually. Because the people there are SO FUNNY. And totally nuts. One of the most interesting things to do is to get onto the subway or bus and just WATCH the people. Actually you can just sit down anywhere and people-watch the whole day and you won't get bored. New Jersey is GORGEROUS. I want to retire there and live in a house by the beach. This is all very brief and we're going to try and compile some kind of online travel journal which will probably take ages but I'll describe everything in much greater detail there.
I feel very backdated around here though.
I have very mixed feelings about returning home- on one hand, I'm going to miss the abundance of eye candy, and the rush of seeing a place for the first time, and all the crazy people. But on the other hand, I'm very glad to get away from streets where I have to clutch my bag tightly wherever I go, and have no vegetables to eat aside from raw salads and broccoli.
2:39 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

