And I wonder how real anyone is?

Misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me.
Let me take you down 'cause I'm going to strawberry fields
Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever.
Being a LOTR/Lost junkie makes me love Dom Monaghan. It also helps that he has a nice tattoo. It helps even more that I adore Charlie. I love it that he's impulsive, weak-willed, insecure, yet with more genuinity, kindness and honesty than anyone.
He knows the difference between being friendly and being a friend. (thanks, Ning)
He's real.
And he's also the anti-hero. Oh, how I hate Jack. Bwahaha. I resent how he and Kate hog so much screen time, pulling sad, traumatized faces in reference to their sad, traumatized pasts, and making kissy faces at each other in their free time. Ugh. Oh, and how could I forget Saving Everyone.
That's a bit harsh, as I must admit Jack is getting better as episodes pass, individually. I still dislike J&K scenes though.
Anyway Ning called back recently! And she said that it's extremely hot in Virginia, makes her think she never left Singapore. And that it is so quiet there it is unnerving- being city kids all our lives doesn't help. She also bought the Mysterious Skin novel for me which I am very excited about.
School's starting soon and I'm glad that I at least share one class with Serene. Is it possible at all to be a business student and not become a networking junkie?
8:12 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

