And for now, the Christmas lights are friendly again. I was at the exact spot where the mirror tree was last year and it seems like just yesterday Ning and Mel and I were there. I can't believe it's been a whole friggin' year! And Ning isn't coming back for another 16 days and Mel isn't coming back at all. I am going to ROT. Bah.
Anyway we were supposed to go to Wala Wala yesterday but in the end our lazy selves winded up at Starbucks. I think it's pretty sad that this is the first time that we have engaged in non-academic related activities together despite living in town. Drinking ice-blended in the freezing rain was good fun. My goodness. We chatted till one before the others went to Helen's to stay over. We were laughing non-stop. I think we're all a little deranged after the exams. I am grateful for these girls ;) [Especially Alaska and Zhiying, who patiently bore the brunt of my moodiness during the exam period. I never used to be like that. Anyhow you guys are the best.] Though we realize that we're eventually going to be stuck with each other for the rest of our years in SMU and are never going to meet the future husbands and stuff.
I used to be able to stay at home and never get sick of it. Now I'm bored out of my mind after one day. I have to start clearing my CIP and whatnot. And find something constructive to do with my time.
I'm going to a Victoria's Secret warehouse sale with my mum now. HAHA.
11:40 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

