Camp was over on Monday, a true learning experience and opportunity for which I am extremely grateful. I'm glad the games and discussion went well. And the night walk where I had to sit in the dark in the middle of some jungle trail in Sentosa for four hours straight, with frogs croaking loudly in the waterfall behind, bats circling us non-stop, feeding mosquitoes and literally consulting my papers by moonlight. Maybe that's not such a big deal but I am a real frog in a well. Like how I was mystified by the number of stars in the sky outside a friend's house (there were about ten, and I had never seen so many) and got laughed at.
It's so dynamic, this lightstick analogy. How much everyone has developed it. You've been giving me so much light but I was too distracted by the branches, the uneven ground, the infinite darkness, consumed by my own fear, to notice. That I was wont to believe that there was no light at all. Or, rather, chose to ignore it.
Dear God, thank you for the challenges you give me. Please help me to embrace them rather than walk away.
Met up with the S13 girls on Tuesday, and I must say that I have missed them all dearly.

Snitched off Wei's blog, thanks babe. I miss the way we can talk freely about anything and everything. Hui Ling is so DARK now! Gone are your pasty days, girl, heh heh. And her uncanny ability to say ridiculously funny things. Like how Ming Yong's friend looked tribal. :D And I have found a new shopping partner in Ming Yong! Hooray for the giam people!
I will always be behind all of you, babes. And I want to tell you guys, I really do.
Sometimes, the sound of the phone ringing really irritates me and there is nothing I would rather do than take it off the hook.
Reading the Closer extracts on Wei Wei's blog makes me feel rather melancholic.
Do we really forgive due to the goodness of our hearts? Or simply because holding on to deeds done against us is all too draining?
11:11 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

