Lately I'm being forced to think of my time in terms of opportunity cost, and that isn't very good for my mental health. To counter such evils I have been listening to the happy music of the past- The Moffatts are one excellent antidote-
"Take a look around,
Tell me what you've found.
Life is a mystery
And we're all spellbound,
And maybe we're tiny planets
Stuck in a big black hole.
And maybe God's the only one
that can free our soul."
Hey, anyone who can pull off lyrics like that with a straight face is truly deserving of our respect ok! (Ning, take a guess where that is from, no cheating!)
- and happily awaiting the blueprint of a movie I have always wanted to see happen.

Trailer = here! =
Oh, the sadness and beauty and richness it pulses with, the romanticism of a time and place in which we will never be part of and hence covet!
Now I will go and continue living.
10:05 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

