Alaska is capable of so much more than she is willing to believe.
If I were alone in a room with Alaska, I would start whining to her.
I think Alaska should stop eating Maggi Mee for dinner. (Even if it's good quality Maggi Mee, it's still Maggi Mee!)
Alaska needs to swear less. Heehee.
Alaska will never watch horror movies or eat spicy food.
I want to matchmake Alaska. (If only there was someone up to standard!)
Alaska can be a godmother to my future kids. Or if I don't ever have them, to my future pets. I know she'll look after them with utmost care.
When I think about Alaska, I think about heart-to-heart sessions, laughter and boybands. (Very incongruous, I know!)
Someday Alaska will marry someone who adores her for precisely who she is, and proceed to have eight children.
Alaska reminds me of (I dunno, I've never met anyone like her!).
Without Alaska, life in SMU would be dull as dishwater.
Memories of Alaska are filled with her "wah lao"s and her "alrighty"s.
Alaska can be way too boy-nuts. Ahaha.
Intimidated is how I describe meeting Alaska. (The first memories I have of her are her specs. And that was damn pro when she was talking lah)
Worst thing about Alaska is she enjoys child porn. AHAHAHA
Best thing about Alaska is she's a wonderful listener.
That's for my dear girl, you don't know how I grateful I am to have a real and true friend like you in SMU. Now go post this on some online dating website.
11:48 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

