I did ok for stats midterms. Not as well as I would have wanted, but I can't complain.
Bono presentation went well! :D I felt quite moody right after it was over, because I felt so nervous and tripped over my own tongue again, and the Q&A wasn't too good. But then later on our TA told us that our prof said our presentation was the best, thank God! So at least the blood, sweat and tears did not go to waste, because we finished well. I'm so relieved that the hard work paid off.
MPW presentation tomorrow morning and FA presentation Monday, and I have been neglecting both in favour of LTB. Sigh.
Meeting my trumpet juniors on Saturday, I haven't seen them for ages and I can't wait!
I don't have time to study FA!!! AHHH. Falling behind again.
Jason Mraz, March 17th!
Our LTB group went for a nice bonding session today, which is good cos we never seem to do social stuff together much, we always buy back food to eat in the GSR lah. It was nice to be able to just talk mindlessly for once.
Comms presentation is coming and I'm completely mortified. So is my driving test.
Someone remind me again why my acne has never been so dreadful.
10:59 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

