Put a smile upon your face
"You can't spend your whole life making moments and saving them up for later, can you? You'd go mad. You have to just be in the moment and not be thinking about it. The cabbage, or the banana, that's the moment as it's going on. Meaningful experiences with record players and socioeconomic discrepancy -- well, that's incipient madness. "
- Sirius, The Shoebox Project
"Went to the beach for the day and wrote as much as I could about this incredible experience and where my life seemed to be taking me, etc. I fell asleep, and when I woke up the papers were blowing down the beach and into the water. I sat up and watched until I couldn't see one piece of paper left. I drove home and felt happy."
- Dominic Monaghan
------------------------------------------------------
'Christ is the Answer!'-Schroeder
'What is the Question?'-Snoopy
- from a Peanuts strip
And that is precisely the problem we need to answer to before all else.
"You can't spend your whole life making moments and saving them up for later, can you? You'd go mad. You have to just be in the moment and not be thinking about it. The cabbage, or the banana, that's the moment as it's going on. Meaningful experiences with record players and socioeconomic discrepancy -- well, that's incipient madness. "
- Sirius, The Shoebox Project
"Went to the beach for the day and wrote as much as I could about this incredible experience and where my life seemed to be taking me, etc. I fell asleep, and when I woke up the papers were blowing down the beach and into the water. I sat up and watched until I couldn't see one piece of paper left. I drove home and felt happy."
- Dominic Monaghan
------------------------------------------------------
'Christ is the Answer!'-Schroeder
'What is the Question?'-Snoopy
- from a Peanuts strip
And that is precisely the problem we need to answer to before all else.
11:15 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

