You know when you've been so blessed? I think if I ever, ever complain again, I should just be shot.
Anyhow, a birthday that was nothing short of perfect. (: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Anyhow, a birthday that was nothing short of perfect. (: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
The Instant Replay
You can't spend your whole life making moments and saving them up for later, can you? You'd go mad. You have to just be in the moment and not be thinking about it. The cabbage, or the banana, that's the moment as it's going on. Meaningful experiences with record players and socioeconomic discrepancy -- well, that's incipient madness.
- Sirius, The Shoebox Project
Yes, embrace the moment, don't think when you're in it.
But memories can be so important. It's not just saving up for a rainy day. In fact, they're essential to keep us nice and sensible. It is an insult to memory to forget some perfect details. An insult to the planet to forget any single beautiful anything.
On the other hand, if it's way past their expiry date, memories most certainly can become a disease. I think we all know this innately.
1:56 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

