Thank God.
Thank you God for always thinking for my best for the future. For your love is amazing, steady and unchanging.
Thank you for giving me this Exchange at this perfect time, when it is critical that I grow, and be surrounded by the right people (and AWAY from the wrong ones). I can see in your perfect plan you have already prepared the way for me- a church, and a strong sister in Christ alongside me. You know me in every way and know exactly what conditions I needed, my weaknesses and stumbling blocks, which you are taking away at this critical time. You know my every need.
LORD, You have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O LORD, You know it all.
(Psalm 139:1-4)
Thank you for intervening with your Almighty hand when I continue to make poor decisions, listening to my heart and not your voice. Thank you God, for intervening, before it is too late. Thank you God, for intervening when I am weak and was in danger of harming myself further. You are my pillar, my source, my strength. I continue to do certain things without realizing their effects, how deceitful our human hearts are, and I am glad that you have reminded me (for the thousandth time) that I have to stop listening to what humans say. Because it's all from the world, and deceitful despite all intentions.
Thank you God, for harsh words, which may have hurt a lot at the time, but were exactly what I needed to wake up, God, thank you for helping me realize that I really need to be alone, and just rely on You to build me up.
Thank you God, for pain. It is only through these that I grow to be more like You, and mature and complete in everything.
Thank you God, for reminding me that what I have is something that is true and everlasting, that no one can take away, even after I die. And to love, always love, others, the way that you have loved me so fully.
6:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

